Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update...

Wow! The time has flown by and it's time for an update! So far, I have raised $1,450 for Bridge of Hope LCC! Thank you so much! These two weeks have been pretty busy for me and he weather has been all over the place: freezing cold and windy, then freezing rain, then warmer weather, and now more snow... I will run in almost all weather conditions except in pouring rain when the temps are in the 30s. That's just asking for trouble (and a cold). I would have to say that running in these icy conditions has been a challenge, but I haven't fallen yet and I would like to keep it that way!

My training schedule called for a long run this past Saturday, but I really should have ran on Sunday, which was a beautiful day! I still was able to run 12.5 miles, so I shouldn't complain. Tomorrow I am scheduled to run for 60 mins (about 6.5 miles) and have Friday off. Then on Saturday my goal is to run 16 miles, which will be the farthest I have ever ran at one time. Right now they are predicting a temp of 46 degrees so I am preparing for a good run. Until next post, take care and avoid the ice! :-)

www.bridgeofhopelcc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment